Different with other countries, in Indonesia we only recognize 2 (two) type of Car Insurance cover:
- Total Loss Only (TLO)
Total Loss only Covers for Actual Total Loss (by Theft or Fire) or Constructive Total Loss (loss with repair cost more than 75% of the Car’s market value at the date of accident).
TLO is normally used for car with age more than 10 years old.
- Comprehensive Cover. Some people call this “All Risks covers” which may not fully correct. To avoid misleading, we’re using Comprehensive instead of Total Loss.
Comprehensive Cover available for Brand New car to old car max 10 years old.
- Extension covers available:
- Strike, Riots, Civil Commotion (SRCC)
- Act of God (Flood/Earthquake/Tsunami)
- Terrorism Sabotage
- Third Party Liability
- Personal Accident for Driver and Passengers
To speed up the process, we can issue non-binding quote, subject to satisfy survey result, with the following information:
- Insured Name and contact details
- Vehicle Details (Merk, Type and Manufacture year), the easiest is to send us copy of STNK
- Vehicle Plat License (B, DK, L, BK… etc)
- Market Value (if you have this information, if not we will check for you)
Please Email the above information to: email@example.com and we’ll get back to you shortly.