To insured your valuable Home and Contents from any unpredictable losses. Yearly premium, maximum 30 days premium warranty. You may study your policy and if you’re not happy (for any reason) with your policy, simply return your original policy to us and we will refund your paid premium in full (within 30 days from effective date).
Home Insurance Basic Cover:
- Fire, Lightning (with result to Fire), Explosion (of cooking gas), Impact of Aircraft (FLEXA)
- More comprehensive cover than FLEXA is Property All Risks (PAR) which covers the following (subject to Policy Exclusions and deductible applied):
- Riot, Strike, Malicious Damage (RSMD)
- Civil Commotion (CC)
- Flood, Windstorm, Water Damage
- Other perils not specifically mentioned on exclusions.
- Optional : Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption, Tsunami
- Construction Class, based on building material (Construction, Walls, and Roof). Different material leads to different rate. More risks to fire, the more expensive rate will be applied.
- Surrounding/neighbor occupancies
- Location (Earthquake Zone)
- Previous Claim Records, if any
To speed up the process, we can issue non-binding quote, subject to satisfy survey result, with the following information:
- Insured Name and contact details
- Location Address details
- Sum Insured Building (cost to rebuild the same quality building TODAY, exclude land cost)
- Sum Insured Contents (house hold contents, electronic equipment etc.). Exclude some items such as: Arts and Antiques, jewelry, cash money (more details refer to policy wording)
- Construction information. The easiest way, simply take some pictures of your home and email to us. Pictures taken from outside and inside. If possible, pictures of surrounding area.
Please Email the above information to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you shortly.